restricted party screenings

Who conducts Restricted Party Screenings? 

Central administrative units, departments, and colleges will coordinate with Export Control on centralized procedures for Restricted Party Screenings and identifying international collaborations, travel, services, and online study abroad requiring OFAC licenses. All individuals affiliated with the University who work with international persons and entities must confirm via Restricted Party Screening and consultation with Export Control that activities are permitted with collaborators.

Subscribe to the UArizona Impact in Action newsletter to receive featured stories and event info to connect you with UArizona's research, innovation, entrepreneurial ventures, and societal impacts.

Subscribe now