The following responsible conduct of research (RCR) workshops are open to all members of the campus community and required by certain individuals funded through NIH, NSF, or NIFA. Each workshop may count toward an RCR Certificate. See RCR Certificate Program and Federal Requirements for details on who is required to receive RCR instruction and the process for fulfilling those requirements.
With questions about access or to request any disability-related accommodations that will facilitate your full participation on these workshops, such as ASL interpreting, CART captioning, captioned videos, Braille, wheelchair access, or electronic text, etc., please contact the RII Training & Education Team at Research-Training@email.arizona.edu.
Registration, Virtual Attendance Policy: Please Read!
Registration is Required:
Participants are required to register through the EDGE Learning system, behind NetID. Simply scroll down on this page and select the [ENROLL] link to the right of the workshop you want to attend, log into the EDGE Learning system and enroll in the workshop.
- RCR Virtual Workshop Attendance Policy:
- Participants must use a desktop/laptop or smartphone to receive attendance credit. Audio-only is not acceptable, as this will prevent full participation in the workshop.
- We request that you turn on your camera, to facilitate engagement. If you have internet bandwidth limitations, then turning your camera off is the best option.
- For attendance tracking purposes, and to facilitate participation, we require you sign into the meeting with your UArizona Zoom account (see instruction here).
- Participants who join the meeting more than 10-minutes late or leave more than 10-minutes early will not receive RCR credit. Abuse of the 10-minute grace period can result in loss of RCR credit.
- Participants are expected to engage in the workshop discussion/activities through chat, and voice discussion, as requested by the instructor.
REGISTRATION PROCESS CHANGE:
Registration for Spring 2021 workshops is now done through the EDGE Learning system. After you select the [ENROLL] link below, you'll need to sign into the system with your NetID and password. Select "Enroll" for the class and you'll recieve a confirmation email with details about the workshop. AND DON'T FORGET to register for the NIH, NSF, NIFA, or Undergraduate RCR certification.
Fall 2021 Workshop Schedule will be available by August 1, 2021