Research Development Services hosts writing groups for faculty pursuing extramural funding. See the navigation to the left for what's upcoming.
2023-2024 Academic Year
Click on the links or navigate using the sidebar to learn more.
- NIH On-Demand Webinars. Learn about grant writing for the NIH at your own pace in 6 sessions of 18 short videos (April 2023 through March 2024).
- International Coordination Group. Discover how you can participate in collaborative international research through this seminar series for faculty and staff (September 2023 through April 2024).
- RDS Brownbag Series. Learn how our Research Development team can help you access, maintain, and grow research funding (September 2023 through April 2024).
- Federal Fireside Chats. Tune in to what's happening in D.C. with special presentations by government relations firm Lewis-Burke & Associates on the Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bio/Medical Research Sponsors, and Environmental Research Sponsors (September 2023 through April 2024).
- Project Management for Researchers. Keep projects on track and on budget with guidance from this PMP-certified instructor (October and November of 2023).
- Webinar Series with Academic Research Funding Strategies. Attend one or all of these workshops: 1) For New Faculty: Funding Your Research, 2) Pursuing Funding For Large Team Center Proposals, 3) Pursuing Funding for Education Research (October 2023 through March 2024).
- NEH Fellowships Writing Group. Join this cohort-based writing group for tips, tricks, and insights (October 2023 through April 2024).
- NSF CAREER Grant Preparation Program. Become NSF-Career-Grant savvy through this cohort-based writing group (November 2023 through July 2024).
Upcoming RII Events
See all of the upcoming Research, Innovation & Impact Events at the RII Events Calendar. From the link, you can also view past events.