The University of Arizona’s more than 100 centers and institutes provide researchers with the infrastructure necessary to have a wide-reaching impact on our local community and state. Centers and institutes support research excellence by facilitating interdisciplinary collaboration among researchers, government, and industry, as well as by offering an opportunity for research to influence public policy and contribute to Arizona’s economic development.
Of the many centers and institutes at the UA, some are overseen directly by Research, Discovery & Innovation. Explore below.
New Center/Institute (Non-Academic Unit) - Application Request:
- New Center/Institute (Non-Academic Unit) - Application Request (WORD)
- New Center/Institute (Non-Academic Unit) Budget
- Guidance for the Establishment of a New Center/Institute (Non-Academic Unit)
Existing Center/Institute- Periodic Review College Centers/Institutes (Non-Academic Unit)
- Guidance for Periodic Review and Re-authorization
- Sample Outline Self-Study Report- College Center/Institute
Existing Center/Institute - Periodic Review University Wide Centers/Institutes (Non-Acaedmic Unit)