RII New Institute or Center Approval Request
Before submitting the form:
- Review the guidance for establishing a new center or institute:
- Download and complete the budget template:
- Optionally, preview the web form:
- Ensure that an appropriate approver (chair, department head, director) approves of and has viewed or understands the contents of this application
- The items listed below must be uploaded at the time of application. Please apply when all documents have been created and at least two letters of supports have been received.
- Organization Chart (Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, or Image file)
- Budget template
- At least 2 letters of Support (Word, PDF, or Image file)
Questions? Contact Jennifer Chamblee
For periodic review, please contact Jennifer Chamblee.
The Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR) has delegated to the universities the authority to approve the creation, modification, or disestablishment of Institutes or Centers, set forth by ABOR Policy 2-222 C.
Periodic Review and Reauthorization of Academic Unit Institutes or Centers
Academic Unit Periodic Review and Re-authorization Self Study Report.docx
GUIDANCE FOR PERIODIC REVIEW AND RE-AUTHORIZATION
SAMPLE SELF STUDY
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive featured stories and event info to connect you with UArizona's research, innovation, entrepreneurial ventures, and societal impacts.