The Research, Innovation & Impact Human Subjects Protection Program (HSPP) will implement upgrades to the electronic Institutional Review Board (eIRB) system to provide the latest features and maintain quality performance.
This upgrade will cause the eIRB and eDisclosure systems to be unavailable beginning 8 a.m., Friday, April 21 through 8 a.m., Monday, April 24.
- During the upgrade period, eIRB review and approval will be unavailable.
- Submissions to the eIRB should be processed before 8 a.m., Friday, April 21, or after 8 a.m., Monday, April 24.
- For urgent eIRB matters and just-in-time (JIT) requests that arise during this window: email Christine Melton-Lopez, director HSPP.
- For questions or more information: email the HSPP team.
- During the upgrade period, individuals will be unable to disclose Outside Interests, Outside Activity and Substantial Interests. Individuals will not be able to submit Research Certifications and Outside Activity approval will not be available.
- Conflict of Interest (COI) at Proposal Submission: for federal and sub-federal proposals due on or before Wednesday, April 26, investigators are encouraged to complete annual disclosures before 6 p.m., Thursday, April 20.
- For routing proposals received during the upgrade period, the Office for Responsible Outside Interests (OROI) will rely on data from Thursday, April 20. Beginning 8 a.m., Monday, April 24, OROI will return to using live data.
- UAccess Analytics dashboards: the eDisclosure Conflict of Interest dashboards will reflect data from Thursday, April 20 until Tuesday, April 25.
- For questions about COI at proposal submission: email Ismael Jaimez.
- For urgent conflict of interest and conflict of commitment matters during the planned upgrade period: email Taren Ellis Langford.
- For questions about submitting a disclosure or what to disclose: contact Judi Lopez and Ann De Bellis at DisclosureHelp@list.arizona.edu.
- For other questions or more information, please contact OROI.