UAccess Research (UAR) has been updated and is now available for proposal routing, and other sponsored project modules. Thank you to the campus research community for all the cooperation and patience in completing three major system implementation projects in close succession! Thank you, especially, to the UAR Campus Experience Advisors for diligently representing the campus user perspective and providing support for campus users along with volunteer Campus Ambassadors.
For information on using UAR, please consult the following resources:
Video demos, instructional materials, and support contacts: See the Resource page for the UAccess Research Update (NetId required).
Training and office hours: See UAR Update Training (registration required).
- Zoom training followed by virtual office hours: Days and times vary through Feb. 4
- In-person office hours: Mondays from 10-11 a.m., Feb. 7 through Mar. 28
- In-person office hours: Wednesdays from 2-3 p.m., Feb. 9 through Mar. 30
- Zoom office hours: Alternating days and times, February through March
As always, please check with your individual department and college Research Administration team for additional guidance and support.
How will the UAR update affect you?
- New UAR location: The UAccess portal will be updated with the new UAR system at 9 a.m. on Jan. 25. To access the system now or update saved browser bookmarks, use the new URL: https://arizona.kuali.co/dashboard.
- Fully re-route proposals in the new UAR system by 5 p.m. on March 4 if the temporary Smartsheet proposal routing tool was used for approval and sponsor submission during UAR system conversion.
- Immediate updates: The University will receive security updates and new system features on a continuous basis.
- No more VPN: Say goodbye to your VPN woes. You will be able to log in with your UA NetID, password, and NetID+ authentication without having to connect through VPN. This is great for traveling faculty or those places where VPN access is blocked.
- Fewer routing stops: Lead unit pre-approval will no longer be required. Proposals will route simultaneously and immediately to investigators and department approvers.
- Convenient dashboard: The new dashboard will increase transparency by providing greater visibility to work in progress. The “proposals not routing” feature enables reviewers / approvers to see which proposals include them in the route path and will be routed to them, whether they are the Lead Unit or not.
- Search everything: Searching for what you need just got a whole lot more flexible. The dynamic Search Records feature scours all available fields for your specified words or numbers.
For questions or more information, contact Sponsored Projects Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or UARHelp@arizona.edu.