When do I need to obtain a DUA?

A DUA must be entered into before there is any use or disclosure of a Limited Data Set to an outside institution or party. 

FAQ Page

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive featured stories and event info to connect you with UArizona's research, innovation, entrepreneurial ventures, and societal impacts.

Subscribe now