Conquering COVID: Celebrating CoVHORT's One Year Anniversary
The Arizona CoVHORT Study is celebrating it's one year anniversary! The research team invites YOU to join us for a FREE webinar that will cover several COVID hot topics including vaccine safety, long-COVID, participant diversity, kids in CoVHORT, and more.
Please join us as we thank you for participating in our study, welcome others to join, and share helpful COVID-19 resources. As a thank you for helping us Conquer COVID, attendees will be entered into the CoVHORT Mega Raffle to win two $25 gift cards. See you there!
Presenting UArizona Faculty Include:
- Dr. Kristen Pogreba Brown Assistant Professor, Epidemiology and Biostatistics Department at the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- Dr. Velia Nuno Assistant Professor & Program Director, BA in Wellness and Health Promotion Practice
- Dr. Felina Cordova-Marks Director of Tribal Engagement & Assistant Professor at the University of Arizona’s Cancer Center.
- Dr. Melanie Bell Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health; Head of the Biostatistics and Design core, Center for Health Disparities Research; Vice-Chair of the Statistics Graduate Inter-Disciplinary Program
- Dr. Mary-Frances O'Connor Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Training, Department of Psychology
- Dr. Kacey Ernst Professor and Program Director of Epidemiology at the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- Dr. Beth Jacobs Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Nutritional Sciences at the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
Presenting ASU Faculty Include:
- Dr. Meghan Jehn Associate Professor of Epidemiology at the School of Human Evolution and Social Change
For questions about access or to request any disability-related accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in this virtual event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org