Restricted Parties

Who conducts Restricted Party Screenings? 

Central administrative units, departments, and colleges will coordinate with Export Control on centralized procedures for Restricted Party Screenings and identifying international collaborations, travel, services, and online study abroad requiring OFAC licenses. All individuals affiliated with the University who work with international persons and entities must confirm via Restricted Party Screening and consultation with Export Control that activities are permitted with collaborators.

What is a denied entity/person or restricted party?

The U.S. government maintains lists of individuals or entities with whom the University and its employees may be prohibited by law or require a license to export to or engage in certain transactions.
Subscribe to RSS - Restricted Parties