Imaging Cores, Marley Light Microscopy Facility
IC Marley is available to help researchers with light microscopy-based research projects. Housing state-of-the-art laser scanning confocal microscopes, it offers technical support to advance scientific inquiry and aid in experimental design.
The IC Marley regularly works with researchers in the UA’s College of Medicine, College of Science, and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, as well as industry partners dedicated to biological imaging research.
· Laser scanning confocal microscopy
· Fluorescent stereo microscopy imaging
· Specimen prep consultation
· Specimen prep equipment – Biowave microwave processor, tissue culture facility, double-headed dissecting microscope
· Offline computer for image analysis
· Zeiss 880 LSCM $45/hour unassisted and $115/hour assisted, training
· Zeiss V16 stereo scope $15/hour
· Zeiss 880 Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope
· Zeiss 880 Multi-photon Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope with fast Airyscan
· Zeiss V16 stereo fluorescent microscope with Hamamatsu Flash camera
· HP computer with Zen Blue and Zen Black for off-line processing
· Biowave Microwave Tissue Processor